Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hello Students, 

I am back after a long time... Am planning to revive this space and reach out students with notes. Starting with business and accounting related and later expanding to all subjects.

We were starting a series of commerce and accounting related notes and question papers. Stay tuned.
If you would like to have any specific subjects that you need notes for, then let us know.
You can also send in questions you need answers for, but that does not mean that I will do your homework for you ;)
Looking forward to hearing from all you guys. Your feedback is important and tells me how and what should I do here.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I see that you work on writerbay.
    Maybe you have some other websites to earn money?!
    If you have I would be very glad if you share it with me.

    ReplyDelete